anne phung, personal trainer
I am 28 years old and currently reside in Orange County, California. I am an entrepreneur, personal trainer, life and wellness coach, former Miss Vietnam of Southern California 2014, former bikini competitor, foodie, writer but most importantly I am a daughter, friend, girlfriend, dreamer and passion chaser. I represent chances because a lot if not everything currently in my life wouldn't be the way it is if I had not taken chances- especially taking a chance on myself. Sometimes life grants us chances and opportunities but we also have to remember that WE have the power to create chances and opportunities, we are able to create our future whether we believe it or not.
- If I could give any of you advice, it would be to LIVE, truly live and take in all that life have to offer.
- Passion Planner has affected my life in a way that I never thought a planner could.. it is so much more than just a planner. It's a reminder that life is a blank canvas and we are the artist in creating the masterpiece that is our lives.
jill bunny, fitness competitor
My name is Jill Bunny, top ranked Fitness Competitor in the world, internationally published model/writer, business owner, best-selling author, and one of North America’s leading health and wellness experts. Every week I stick to my mission of motivating people across the nation in the form of social media, from Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, to my personal one-to- one contact with Team Bunny Athletes. As a motivator and role model, I love sharing my own personal journey toward a healthier lifestyle. Before diving into the fitness personality realm, I struggled with my own weight and a body dysmorphia.
- Ask yourself: What do I want to become? Who do I want to be? Answer those questions, and now put it to action by planning the steps in YOUR planner.
- I found that my personal life was suffering. Passion Planner got me to open my eyes and reflect on many aspects that were lacking in my life.
anette delarosa, bodybuilder
I’m a health and fitness enthusiast, International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness Professional Bikini Competitor, GAT Sponsored Athlete and Personal Trainer. Fitness and living healthy is a huge means of discovering our true and unique potential. When we feel good about ourselves and create a healthy and happy body it is easier for us to make other positive decisions that affect our life. Fitness allows us to set high goals that are measurable and attainable and help us create a healthy mind and body.
- Whether it’s making the right diet choices, being with the right partner that values you, or following your true calling… every decision comes down to how much you love and value yourself.
- Passion Planner has helped me to clarify my goals and vision of what I wanted to accomplish and to have those goals and affirmations with me at ALL times, repeating them up to 3 times per day.
jasmine hull, health & wellness coach
I’m from Pittsburgh, PA and two years ago I decided to start my own health & wellness coaching project. Learning to take care of myself- mind body & soul- was a huge part of becoming who I am today, so I decided to pay it forward by helping other women reach their health & fitness goals while also teaching them how to run their own home fitness business as well.
- Remember, success truly is compounded over time by our daily activities. Passion Planner really provides a wonderful tracking & goal mapping solution!
- I use my Passion Planner to schedule just about everything that occurs in my day as well as a plan of attack for my weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.
Jason Sani, nutritionist
I feel blessed daily to be living out my passion by sharing a way of life that fertilizes happiness and well-being. As a Nutritionist and trainer, I am working with varieties of diverse people to inspire a way of living with higher standards for self-care. I am co-founder of an exercise program called "Clubz Fitness" which will be featured on SpikeTv's new show "Sweat Inc". Anything outdoors or challenging activities to make the mind and body sweat get me going. I probably spend more time in the kitchen than my bedroom.
- Writing your goals down and the action of actually looking at them on a regular basis will reinforce the direction which you are heading.
- This companion helps me remain accountable, get more meaningful work, and keep a better view on the big picture.