Dated August 2017 - August 2018
You don't have to be a student or teacher to get the most out of an Academic Passion Planner. What you need is the desire to do the most with your time. Your Academic Passion Planner is going to help you find the balance you're looking for, help you figure out what you're passionate about, and give you guidance through the most stressful times. With an Academic Passion Planner you will learn to achieve more and reach your highest potential!
- Passion RoadMap: Annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
- Weekly layouts starting on Sunday
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- 28 additional blank pages
- 28 additional gridded pages
- Weekly and daily focuses to keep your attention on the most important tasks.
- Weekly plans from Sunday - Saturday, 6 AM – 11 PM. Every day, broken down into 30 minute sections to help you manage your time.
- “Good Things That Happened” section to keep you focused on the positive.
- A motivational quote and challenge to inspire positive action.
- Personal and work to-do lists organized by priority to encourage work-life balance, because very often we forget to take care of ourselves.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” where you can take notes, draw, create, write, brainstorm or customize to your needs.
- Soft and durable faux-leather cover; animal and vegan friendly!
- Super smooth high quality thick paper (100 gsm). About twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper.
- A5 size 5.5”x8.5” (about the size of half a sheet of printer paper)
- About 220 pages (110 leaves)